Can I change my order?
Due to the fast turn around with our warehouse, unfortunately we're unable to change any part of your order - including the address - once it has been placed. It's simple to return items – please see below.
I have received an incorrect / faulty item / a item is missing from my order:
If you have received the wrong item or something is missing from your order then please contact us before sending your return back to us. This will enable us to deal with the issue quickly and efficiently. If in the unfortunate event you receive a faulty item, please contact us immediately so we can resolve this.
How do I return an item?
We currently operate a 30 day returns policy. This is valid from the date you receive your order.
If you change your mind about any items purchased you can return them to us (except faux septum rings, any pierced jewellery, headpieces, hats and caps, bodychains or any other item that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons) within 30 days of the parcel being delivered to you, provided:
- the items have not been used
- if the item is a pair of shoes, they must be unworn and show no signs of wear
- all items returned must be in the original packaging / boxes
- shoe boxes must be in a resaleable condition (not taped up or damaged)
If you have received an incorrect or faulty item, please contact us immediately, before you return any items to us.
All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the items. Please allow upto 7 working days from the date we receive your return for us to process it. Any original postage costs paid are non-refundable.
We now offer FREE returns within the UK! To return your order please fill in the returns form included in your parcel and follow the instructions.
You have two options of return methods:
1. To make returns really easy for our customers, we provide a link to create and print a Royal Mail returns label. To access the label please click here. Don't forget to fill out the returns form in your parcel, as we are unable to process any returns without this information. Please take your return to the nearest post office and ensure you obtain a proof of postage receipt.
2. If you do not want to use our returns label, you are welcome to use any method of return that you wish. Send your item/s back to us at the below address, ensuring you include your returns form in the parcel. Please ensure you obtain a proof of postage receipt, as we cannot be responsible for the loss of any returns by a courier. If you choose this method, you are responsible for the returns costs.
59A DERBY STREET
Please allow upto 14 working days for us to receive your return (excluding weekends and bank holidays), depending on the returns method chosen. Your return will be processed within 14 days of us receiving your item/s back to our warehouse.
We regret that we are unable to cover the costs of returns for international customers. You are responsible for the cost of returning the items to us. Please allow upto 30 days for us to receive your return, depending on the delivery method chosen. We strongly suggest using a tracked service with proof of postage, as the returned item is the responsibility of the sender and we cannot cover the cost of any lost items.
We are unable to offer an exchange on returned items but you can send something back for a full refund and then place a new order for the size, colour or item you’d prefer. As an International customer, you can return your parcel using any postal service. Please note - you'll need to cover the postage costs yourself. It’s a good idea to mark your parcel as ‘returned goods’ to avoid being charged any duties. The parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives with us – so it’s really important to ask for proof of postage. This way if your parcel goes missing in the mail, you’ll have proof you’ve sent it and will be able to claim through the postal service.